Senior Legal Officer – International Company
- Growing team
- Diverse clients
- Career growth
This Senior Legal Officer opportunity is with a well-established, international, and growing advisory firm. The organization is growing and creating career development opportunities in its team.
You will join a team with one other lawyer and closely collaborate with other departments. You will be a key part of the team that is responsible for legal, regulatory, and company secretarial duties. The team currently consists of 13 people responsible for funds-related matters and 8 people focusing on company secretarial. As the senior legal officer, you will guide these and be a key decision-maker, with great prospects for growing into a managerial role.
If you are an experienced lawyer with a warrant, this role offers a truly remarkable opportunity to take the next step in your career and closely work with a wide range of clients.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documentation.
- Assist clients with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure.
- Ongoing service of collective investment schemes and other regulated investment entities by providing the clients with suitable solutions in response to their queries.
- The set-up of and/or take-over of both regulated and unregulated entities involvement from proposal stage to set-up or take over, including assisting with incorporation process of new clients.
- Carrying out changes required to corporate governance and capital structure of the various client companies.
- Renewing and updating Memorandum and Articles of Association, offering documents as and when required.
- Attend Board Meetings in the representation of the Company Secretary and fulfill Company Secretarial duties.
- Draft resolutions and supplemental documentation
- In possession of a Law Degree and Warrant to practice as an Advocate
- 3+ years of experience, preferably from a law firm or within financial services
- Strong command of the English language
Salary / Remuneration: 30,000 – 40,000 based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Gym membership
For more information contact Jonas Byberg Engedal confidentially on +356 2034 1705 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in Legal and Corporate Service recruitment in Malta, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities, visit our website on https://www.accelerate.com.mt/
About Accelerate – Accelerate is a Specialist Finance & Legal Recruitment Consultancy based in Malta