Recruitment Consultant – Structured Training Programme
- Recruit in a High Demand Sector
- Highly Incentive Based Environment
- Career Opportunities in a growth company
Our recruitment consultancy is growing in part due to our approach of targeting areas which are in high demand. Our organisation is continuing to grow and is investing for the future in terms of a larger and modernised office, training and systems. This is creating career development opportunities for our people. Our company is offering the opportunity for motivated and bright people to embark on our Training Programme. The programme is recognised as one of the best in the industry. The training is comprehensive and fast paced. It covers a range of complex issues and is best suited to those who enjoy learning and continually improving.
Our training programme is run over a 2-year period. The training is divided into modules with an intensive initial 3–4-month programme. The next part of their career development plan is, trainee recruitment consultants will then build their reputation and experience in their specialisation over the next 9-12 months. From that point, consultants will then embark on another development and training programme. These successful graduates then go onto be our future leaders. They will be offered mentoring, team lead, functional lead and management opportunities. For the motivated and successful, we have people in leadership roles within 18months to 2 years.
If you are motivated for a successful career both in terms of finances and career development, and you aren’t afraid of putting in the effort, then please make contact.
- Be proactive in contacting candidates and clients
- Find the best talent for our clients using our 5 key techniques
- Actively participate in training and improving your skills
- Be organised and a strong information manager
- Develop strong written skills
- Graduate Degree
- Experience in law, legal, accounting, finance, banking, insurance, retail, travel, sales or consulting considered
- Client facing or sales experience is an advantage
Salary / Remuneration:
Year 1 OTE EUR 30-35K: Basic Salary of EUR 20,000 – 25,000 depending on experience + commission in the first year of EUR 8,000 – 16,000.
Please note, commission is uncapped
Year 2 OTE EUR 40-50K