- International scope role for a deep-rooted company
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Dynamic and highly efficient team environment
This MLRO (IGaming) role is within an organization that specializes in gaming tech and marketing, and has offices in Canada, Dublin, Manila and Malta. This Group has been an integral part of the launch of several highly successful ventures, that are quickly turning into market leaders in the iGaming industry, providing fun and entertainment to millions of players around the world. As an MLRO (IGaming), you will be reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer.
● Establishing, maintaining, and revising policies and procedures and the other regulatory company activities to assure compliance with legal and regulatory obligations for AML;
● Developing and maintaining regular monitoring procedures and practices to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal systems of control and measures implemented by the company annual report on AML to the Director;
● Acting as the primary contact for all AML-related escalations, police requests for information and other regulatory authorities;
● Overseeing and ensuring due diligence and KYC/AML related tasks are performed on clients for B2C purposes and Material and Critical gaming suppliers for B2B purposes;
● Working knowledge of various areas of compliance;
● MGA and Netherlands Gambling Authority experience would be considered a big asset;
● Demonstrated experience (3-5 years) in combating primarily Money Laundering / Terrorism Financing as well as Fraud, preferably within the context of gaming
● Solid knowledge of AML/CTF ever – evolving regulatory framework
Salary & Benefits:
For more information contact Athina Lampiri confidentially on +356 2034 1703 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting within the legal and compliance field. If you wish to discuss this or other Legal and Compliance opportunities, please feel free to contact me.