- Well-established advisory firm
- Collaborative team
- Learn from the best
This Junior Associate opportunity is with a highly successful advisory firm. The company is growing, creating career development opportunities for its legal team.
You will become part of a dynamic and collaborative team where the prospects for career growth is great. This opportunity provides all the tools for a motivated lawyer to grow and develop professionally, and become an industry expert within the field of corporate law.
- Assist clients with queries in relation to corporate matters.
- Handle and assist in the formation, dissolution, and restructuring of legal structures.
- Draft and review corporate governance documents.
- Draft and review contracts in accordance with the needs of clients.
- Conduct legal research in accordance with the needs of the clients.
- Liaising with authorities, as well as, other professional services firms to support clients in their operations.
- Assist with the documentation of commercial transactions, including, and particularly, transactions relating to the sale and acquisition of vessels and aircraft.
- Advice on and administer crew and employment matters.
- Provide support to the Legal Department as may be necessary.
- University Degree in Law
- Keen interest in corporate law
Salary / Remuneration: 20,000 – 24,000 (Depending on experience)
For more information contact Jonas Byberg Engedal confidentially on +356 2034 1705 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in Legal and Corporate Service recruitment in Malta, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities, visit our website on https://www.accelerate.com.mt/
About Accelerate – Accelerate is a Specialist Finance & Legal Recruitment Consultancy based in Malta