Internal Audit Officer
- Banking Sector – Exceptional job security
- Fantastic career growth available
- Brilliant benefits and incentives
We are looking for an Internal Audit Officer to join a highly dynamic and prized finance team. You will be joining a leading financial institution that offers you an incredible level of job security due to the financial backing they have both locally and internationally. You will have the opportunity to grow and progress, due to the regular performance reviews on offer and the incredible support and experience you will receive the sky really is the limit with this company. Not only will you have an attractive salary but you will have a variety of benefits and incentives to make your regular working week all the more satisfying. Remote working is on offer and when you are in the office the environment and location is second to none. Parking is easy and you will be joining an incredible company most other financial institutions look to recruit from. You will receive incredible exposure in this new role as you will be reporting directly to the Head of Audit allowing you to stand out and make a name for yourself both internally and throughout the banking field. Your new career opportunity is a role that has been created due to growth and expansion as the company looks to grow and establish itself even more.
- Assist the Chief Officer Internal Audit with the upkeep of the internal audit universe and risk assessments therein for the development of risk-based internal audit plans;
- Assist in the performance of internal audit tasks including tests of internal controls and another substantive testing as per internal audit plans;
- Perform tasks in relation to other internal investigations or any other ad hoc assignments as requested by the Chief Officer Internal Audit.
- Bachelors in Accountancy / Auditing / Risk Management / Commerce
- Prior work experience in Internal Auditing or Risk Management
- 2+ years’ experience working within the banking sector
Salary / Remuneration: Depends on Experience
For more information contact David Figg confidentially on 356 2034 1700 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for the Finance & Accountancy market, if you wish to discuss this or other Financial opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Finance & Accountancy opportunities visit our website at https://www.accelerate.com.mt/