Group DPO (IGaming)
- International scope role for a deep-rooted company
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Dynamic and highly efficient team environment
This Group DPO (I Gaming) role is within an organization that specializes in gaming tech and marketing, and has offices in Canada, Dublin, Manila and Malta. This Group has been an integral part of the launch of several highly successful ventures, that are quickly turning into market leaders in the iGaming industry, providing fun and entertainment to millions of players around the world. As a Group Data Protection Officer, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer.
● Nurturing a data protection culture within the organisation and strengthening the implementation of essential elements of the GDPR
● Risk management related to data protection
● Responding to and processing Data Subject Access Requests
● Maintaining the record of processing operations and key repositories of personal data under the responsibility of the controller, and managing related data protection inventories
● Driving a data risk culture for a strong awareness towards personal data
● MQF Level 6 Degree or higher education in any one of the following: Banking, Finance, Business, Law, Computing discipline or related area
● Have proven expertise in Maltese and European data protection laws and practices and regulatory requirements related to security, privacy and data protection, preferably having 5 years hands-on work experience in the monitoring, application and/or implementation of these principles
● Have strong experience in the field of GDPR sanctioning and general security concepts and methods
Salary & Benefits:
For more information contact Athina Lampiri confidentially on +356 2034 1703 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting within the legal and compliance field. If you wish to discuss this or other Legal and Compliance opportunities, please feel free to contact me.