- Well-established iGaming company
- Vibrant team environment
- Attractive compensation & benefits package
Opportunity for an experienced Fraud professional to have a significant impact in a well-established and continuously growing iGaming company. You will be focusing on projects and new implementations in order to prevent and control fraud in the online gaming activity.
This role is vital in maintaining the financial and legal stability of the organisation. As Fraud Director, you have an exciting opportunity to implement the strategy, and manage and develop your department.
You will have the scope to make a difference and contribute to the success of the company and a benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
- Implement the strategy to improve the Fraud detection capabilities.
- Supervise and guarantee of the Group policies and operational procedures.
- Manage relationships with regulators.
- Evolve the fraud detection and management tools.
Skills / Experience:
- 10 years of experience in Fraud in the field of iGaming, e-business or Fintech
- Experience in managing a large team
- You know how to lead a transformation project
- French language skills are considered an asset
Salary: Based on experience
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Leisure allowance
For more information contact Zsuzsanna Petro confidentially on +356 2034 1704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org