A vibrant, rapidly expanding, international, innovative corporate service provider that delivers high value-added services and tailored solutions to a wide range of gaming clients is now looking for a Corporate Administrator to join their team in Malta.
As a corporate administrator, you need to manage ad-hoc activities, next to your extensive client contact and daily work. In this position, you need to prioritize what is important, have a hands-on, flexible and independent work mentality and be able to deal with stress and deadlines.
- Maintain an organized planning of work and make sure that the portfolio of client entities is in good standing
- Where possible, review and drafting of legal agreements and resolutions on behalf of the companies Coordinate the incorporation, maintenance, and/or dissolution of companies
- Maintain close contact and build a strong relationship with authorities, auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other external parties
- Attend and participate at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally require international travel
- Experience within Maltese Corporate Law
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant professional experience in a corporate service provider
- Experience with gaming clients will be considered as an asset
Salary / Remuneration:
For more information contact Athina Lampiri confidentially on +356 2034 1703 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org